Wednesday 24 December 2014

Happy Christmas !

..And yes I know it should be Merry Christmas but I think Happy christmas sounds better and happier aswell, lol, so Happy Christmas or to people who don't get it;  Merry Christmas !!
Today it's 24th and Christmas in Finland at home, instead of it I have been spending my chirstmas today like a normal day until now, when we are going to have a dinner in a restaurant with family and strating celebrating after that then- Have a lovely and wonderful Christmas time everyone ! These pictures from Winter Wonderland about a week ago 

Ihanaa joulun aikaa kaikille! Tänään Suomessa on jouluaatto, mutta mä oonki viettänyt ihan erillaisen joulun tänä vuonna, meinaan tänään täällä on perheestä puolet vielä töissä. Pian kuitenkin lähdetään ravintolaan illalliselle ja sitten jatketaan myöhemmin juhlintaa perheen kanssa täällä kotona ja huomenna onkin sitten virallinnen jouluaatto täällä ! 
Tässä vielä pari kuvaa näin jouluun viime viikolta Winter Wonderlandista, joka sai kyllä suut loksahtamaan auki sen upeudellaan - ikinä en oo nähnyt mitään vastaavaa, oli kokemisen arvoinen ! Lisää meidän päivästä Winter Wonderlandissa pääsette lukemaan täältä .



 I may don't have my real family around me here now, but I still have my new family and best friends - so Finland, don't worry about me, I'll still have a wonderful christmas time aswell here with loving people around me - and next year back home to you 

Love, xxx Anna / Amppu 



No comments:

Post a Comment