Sunday 11 January 2015

Some Shoots


I found these images from my computer while doing homworks - so I decided rather edit them and put here than continue my homework, yep perfect reason to skip them. At the moment I'm really happy here and just looking at my calendar what is filled almost every single weekend to full until I'm back in Finland again ! So Looking forward for them, couple of days and I'll tell you about my amazing and a bit funny saturday. Have a nice monday tomorrow ! xx Anna

Löysimpäs jotain julkaisemattomia kuvia koneeltani, tosin läksyjä tehdessäni, mutta eiköhän ollut hyvä syy skipata ne tältä illalta. Oon tosi onnellinen täällä tällä hetkellä ja kalenteria katsoessani huomaan miten melkeimpä jokainen viikonloppu onkin jo suunniteltu eri menoilla kunnes palaan Suomeen. Tällä viikolla aion ainakin kertoa teille meijän hauskasta lauantaista ja mitä sillon tapahtukaan, jos joku ei ole jo instagramista nähnyt ! Ihanaa viikon alkua ! xx Amppu

No comments:

Post a Comment